Monday, August 31, 2009
First Blog Ever!!
So, after sitting in class on Wednesday, I realized that I may sometimes come across as math's least biggest fan. The truth is that I actually respect math...it's necessary and very useful as a matter of fact. I think I am really going to find this class interesting and very enlightening. Now that I have been in school for almost 5 years (scary but true), I am just now beginning to like all my classes and they are all making connections with one another and it's all starting to make sense. Sometimes, I think that it would be better to have students wait a year or two before starting college so that they can truly begin to enjoy more than just the wonderful social atmosphere of higher education. Getting older isn't all that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment